Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gratitude

Things I am happy about today:

1. We got some rain yesterday! Almost an inch and a half, we'll take it!

2. I'm not on any thyroid meds and haven't been for over a month. Still feeling better than fine and no more weird heart palpitations, thank you very much.

3. Kate started preschool 4's yesterday, she is going three days a week. Love getting back into the groove.

4. Caught up on laundry.

5. Still (mostly) under budget.

6. Looking forward to Randy and Jody's wedding on Saturday and the boys' birthday Saturday morning. The I-35 crawl, not so much, but we do what we have to do!

7. Very grateful for a supportive and loving husband.

8. Got to snooze with Kate for about 30 minutes during nap time. I woke up and she was pressed against me like she did when she was teeny tiny. Total time warp, I couldn't figure out when she got so big.

9. Brookie fell asleep by herself for naptime today and slept almost three hours. But only after "reading" her favorite books to me. Best part of my job.

XXXOOO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment